Join Traders Exec Board
Traders@MIT maintains a very small executive board (currently 14 people). We do not have board positions; all members, once accepted, will contribute and be treated equally.
See our about page to see some of the things we do.
Board members are expected to be proactive and hardworking - you will not only be carrying out tasks you are interested in, but also expected to come up with and implement your own ideas. Traders@MIT is a dynamic and open-minded organization that allows for creativity and new ideas. We would like to stress that you do not have to have prior background in finance or trading - interest is the key.
Some of the benefits of being on exec:
- Befriend upperclassmen – get good advice and insight from more experienced members
- Learn more about the trading industry
- Build your own trading cases – for competitions and simulations
- Develop close relationships with company recruiters
- Benefit from an active alumni network
- Take charge of a project you are passionate about
- Give lectures in a for-credit class
- Learn to be a better communicator and organizer